Have you Downloaded your Facebook data?
Some people do not care about having their data incase Facebook “goes south” tomorrow but some do and may not know how to download a copy. I suggest my clients do this at least monthly. Here is how.
- Go to Facebook settings in the uper right hand corner of your page.
- Click on “Account Settings”
- Under the work “Language” click on “Download a copy” of your Facebook data
- Click on green “Start Archive” button
- It will turn grey and say “pending” while your data is compiled.
When the archive is complete, Facebook will send an email to you.