Your website is your most important on-line marketing tool. A good website will:
– Marketing your Organization
– Communicate with Customers, Prospects, Vendors and Employees
– Address Customer Service Issues
– Contain FAQ, Frequently Asked Questions, Section to Help Customers
– Contain all Forms and Procedures
– Serve as your on-line respiratory for everything you are or do, except the “secret sauce”
A website should give a visitor everything they need to make a decision to do business with your company. It’s the “sales person” that never sleeps, gets sick, or goes on vacation. When you mix human interaction with a good website, you have the winning combination for a success business.
At Something Different Companies, we build a majority of our website sites on the WordPress Content Management System because it is easy to find help for this platform and easy to learn. We are glad to continue to keep your site updated and maintained. Yet, WordPress is so easy, many of our clients update and maintain their site themselves.
Please reach out to J.R. Atkins if you have a website questions.